[Knight_parents] News from Knight, May 26th

Christine Taylor taylorc at canby.k12.or.us
Thu May 26 21:09:01 PDT 2016

Dear Knight Community,

We want to thank everyone who supported our annual *Jog-A-Thon*!  Our
students ran their hearts out, pushing themselves to do their own best.  At
tomorrow's school assembly we will be announcing top joggers, the class
with the highest participation, etc.  It should be a fun assembly!  Lastly,
thank you to all of the wonderful volunteers who helped organize the event
and were there the day of the Jog-A-Thon to cheer students on, tally laps
run, etc.

*6th Grade Celebration* is scheduled for Tuesday, June 7th at 5:30 p.m. in
the school gym. We will have a short program and refreshments.

The *Lost and Found* items are increasing in number!  Please have your
child check the lost and found area for his/her items.  All items left
after the last day of school will be donated to The Canby Center.

Have a great day!