[Knight_parents] News from Knight, November 12th

Christine Taylor taylorc at canby.k12.or.us
Wed Nov 12 17:05:30 PST 2014

Knight Community,

The weather forecast indicates that there could be inclement weather
tonight or tomorrow. * I would like to remind you that there are several
ways in which we communicate delays and/or school closures*:

•The local news and radio stations
•Principal Listserv
•FlashAlert (to sign up go to: http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=9)

We work to communicate as soon as possible in these situations.

If you have not returned to the office the purple form entitled "Parents'
Emergency Closure Plan 2014-2015" please do so as soon as possible.  The
information on this form helps the staff at the school know what to do if
we have an early closure of school.  This form went home in the first day
packet for everyone and those who did not return it then received another
one.

Stay warm!

Thanks,
Christine