[Knight_parents] News from Knight, November 6th

Christine Taylor taylorc at canby.k12.or.us
Thu Nov 6 12:34:07 PST 2014

Dear Knight Community,

Our PTA has two events they would like to remind you of.

*Cookie Dough and Poinsettia Fundraiser*
Cookie Dough and Poinsettia Fundraiser forms and money are due tomorrow,
Friday, November 7th.  Please turn in the order forms to the office.

*Movie Night*
Next Friday, November 14th, we will be having a Movie Night at Knight
Elementary.  We will be showing the movie "How to Train Your Dragon 2".
The movie will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m.  Please bring blankets, pillows,
or short lawn chairs as we will be watching the movie in the gym. The movie
is free to the audience.   Concessions will be served at a nominal fee.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.

In order to have a successful night we are in need of a few volunteers!
Please use the following link to sign up to help.

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0F4FABA928A64-111414
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4FABA928A64-111414>